CheBanca is an Italian bank, headquartered in Milan. It was founded in 2008 as a retail bank of Mediobanca Group.
During the first year since opening, CheBanca reached 5.3 billion of deposits, about 430,000 clients and 170,000 accounts opened.
The bank offers its clients a multi-channel model based on:
– Telephone customer service
– Branches distributed throughout the country
The branches of CheBanca usually open from 9:30 to 19:00 and on Saturday mornings until 13:00.
The major banking products of CheBanca are:
– Current accounts
– Income Wallet: reloadable prepaid card
– Deposit accounts with interest in advance
– Business Deposit Accounts: deposit accounts reserved to holders of VAT
– Securities Accounts: Allow the buying and selling of government securities, bonds and exchange-traded funds (ETF)
– Mortgages: fixed rate mortgage, variable rate mortgage, variable rate mortgage with a cap, protected mortgage installments, mutual savings
– Individual Insurance: home insurance, life insurance, accident insurance
CheBanca! S.p.a. address:
Viale Luigi Bodio, 37 – Palazzo 4
20158 Milan (MI)
Registered Office: Aldus Manutius,
7-20124 Milan, Italy
from Italy: 848 44 44 88
from abroad: +39 02 32004141
Chebanca SWIFT Code: MICSITM1 XXXChebanca,